Greetings for today’s Dussehra celebration!!
Grades – Nur – VIII
Sub – New notebooks for Term – II
All parents are requested to send new subjective ( labled and covered) notebooks from Tomorrow onwards ( as per the time – table respectively).
1) Please keep Term – 1 notebooks safely. ( Concern teachers will ask as per the need)
2) School will show answer sheets of Halfyearly examination on 6th oct and 7th oct respectively to students . Student’s presence is mandatory .
As school will not be able to entertain the same request further.
Academic Incharge CDIS
रामनवमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
Sub – October – Monthly Planner
Please be informed that monthly planner( For October month ) has been uploaded in school app .
All parents are requested to help their ward to do preparation accordingly.
Respected Parent ,
Important Half Yearly Examination Guidelines Circular
Grades – NUR – VIII
1) School timings will remain same ( for both morning and dispersal).
2) Examination will start from 16th September.
3) Students should bring Lunch and water bottle and required stationary items.
4) Early dispersal will not be entertained on examination days ( for any reason).
5) Re-exams will not be conducted .
6) Students should bring books and notebooks related to next exam for revision and doubt clearing .
7) Buses will ply as usual .