Registration for admission to all classes starts from December.
For registration, duly filled in application form (attached with prospectus) is to be submitted along with:
- 4 Photographs of the student
- 2 Photographs of the parents
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate (issued by the civic body)
* Please note that the registration does not in any way guarantee admission
* The selection of the students will depend upon the child’s performance in the test / interview and availability of seats in the concerned class
ADMISSION TESTS SHALL BE HELD AS UNDER:
||One on One Interaction
||Written test of English, Math & General Awareness
The Age Criteria as on 1st April will be as follows:
Parents are requested not to send sick children to school for attending classes or appearing in the examinations. Medical Certificates must be submitted so that the child's results are not affected.
ABSENCE FROM SCHOOL
- It is compulsary for students of Grade III to XII to maintain 85% attendance during the course of the Academic Session, to enable them to appear for the term end examination.
- The application should be given at least one day in advance.
- Students who have been on leave for more than one day must give a convincing reason for their absence in their application.
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical Certificate from their doctor.
Students can avail the school transport facility subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn on the basis of the number of students. Bus facility is neither mandatory nor gauranteed. Bus stops and routes have been fixed keeping in view certain parameters. These will not be changed on individual requests.
WITHDRAWLS & TC POLICY
- If a child has to be withdrawn from the school, at least one month notice in writing is required. In case of failure to do so, one month fee will be charged.
- Transfer Certificates will be issued after all dues of the students are settled.
- It will take 7 working days after clearance to process an application for withdrawal, so ensure timely approval for the same.
- Underspecial circumstances i.e. disruptive attitude, consistent bad behaviour and non-performance in academics, strict action will be taken against student.